Contact us for pricing details and ordering
Aquafos pressure tanks are suited for all water systems: industrial, domestic and agricultural. The tanks are constructed of a polypropylene liner combined with high grade butyl diaphragm to isolate water and air. This provides a closed system for drinking water preventing the growth of bacteria and vermin intrusion. The cast stainless steel water connection is used for corrosion resistance. All tanks are quality tested to ensure the structural integrity of every tank.
- 10 bar (150psi) pressure rating
- NSF Standard 61, IAMPO R&T UPC approved
- Polypropylene liner ensures long durability
- Butyl diaphragm ensures long life and safety
- Highly rust resistant durable baked epoxy coating finish
- Cast stainless steel water connection
- Leak-free, o-ring sealed air valve cap
- 100% pressure tested
- No maintenance
|SPTB18||18L / 4.8 gallons||See brochure below||Contact Us|
|SPTB24||24L / 6.4 gallons||See brochure below||Contact Us|
For further info see: Aquafos Pressure Vessels Brochure
(Pumps or pressure vessels ordered without a tank incur a delivery fee. Please contact us for a delivery quote).
- Our comprehensive range of pumps, controllers and accessories has been hand-picked to offer you quality
- If you have any queries, or need assistance in purchasing the pump or accessory best suited to your specific needs, please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team, who will be happy to assist!